Celebrity-nudity

All times are UTC

* FAQ

[ 396 posts ] Go to page Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 27 Next
Post subject: Re: upcoming and possible first nude scenes
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:55 pm
novice member

Have thanks: 2 times
Im not gonna believe Alison Brie has a nude scene until I a) see it myself or b) see an actual review from someone of note, not just a random IMDB poster whos entire post is "She has a topless scene in Save the Date." Didn't even give a description, just spreading false hope.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:25 pm
newbie member

Have thanks: 0 time
snowdog wrote:
I will believe it when I see it, but on Jimmy Kimmell Live last night, Don Cheadle specifically said that Kristen Bell will "drop trou" on House of Lies this season.

I talked to a person who saw the screening of episodes 1,2,3,4,5,8. K Bell is not nude in any of them.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:51 am
newbie member

Have thanks: 5 times
snowdog wrote:
I will believe it when I see it, but on Jimmy Kimmell Live last night, Don Cheadle specifically said that Kristen Bell will "drop trou" on House of Lies this season.

Don Cheadle is correct when he said that Kristen Bell will "drop trou". Kristen was on a guest on SModcast and said she would be showing a little bit of ass. Unfortunately no tits though.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:09 am
newbie member

Have thanks: 0 time
l4z4rd wrote:
snowdog wrote:

Don Cheadle is correct when he said that Kristen Bell will "drop trou". Kristen was on a guest on SModcast and said she would be showing a little bit of ass. Unfortunately no tits though.

How much exactly? Maybe it's only a buttcrack! :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:43 am

Have thanks: 38 times
2012 Sundance Film Festival Announces Films in Competition

Code:
Beasts of the Southern Wild / U.S.A. (Director: Benh Zeitlin, Screenwriters: Benh Zeitlin, Lucy Alibar) — Waters gonna rise up, wild animals gonna rerun from the grave, and everything south of the levee is goin’ under, in this tale of a six year old named Hushpuppy, who lives with her daddy at the edge of the world. Cast: Quvenzhané Wallis, Dwight Henry.

The Comedy / U.S.A. (Director: Rick Alverson, Screenwriters: Rick Alverson, Robert Donne, Colm O'Leary) — Indifferent even to the prospects of inheriting his father's estate, Swanson whiles away his days with a group of aging Brooklyn hipsters, engaging in small acts of recreational cruelty and pacified boredom. Cast: Tim Heidecker, Eric Wareheim, Kate Lyn Sheil, Alexia Rassmusen, Gregg Turkington.

The End of Love / U.S.A. (Director and screenwriter: Mark Webber) — A young father unravels following the loss of the mother of his child. Cast: Mark Webber, Shannyn Sossamon, Michael Cera, Jason Ritter, Amanda Seyfried, Frankie Shaw.

Filly Brown / U.S.A. (Directors: Youssef Delara, Michael D. Olmos, Screenwriter: Youssef Delara) — A Hip Hop-driven drama about a Mexican girl who rises to fame and consciousness as she copes with the incarceration of her mother through music.Cast: Lou Diamond Phillips, Gina Rodriguez, Jenni Rivera, Edward James Olmos.

The First Time / U.S.A. (Director and screenwriter: Jonathan Kasdan) — Two high schoolers meet at a party. Over the course of a weekend, things turn magical, romantic, complicated and funny, as they discover what it's like to fall in love for the first time. Cast: Brittany Robertson, Dylan O'Brien, Craig Roberts, James Frecheville, Victoria Justice.

For Ellen / U.S.A. (Director and screenwriter: So Yong Kim) — A struggling musician takes an overnight long-distance drive in order to fight his estranged wife for custody of their young daughter. Cast: Paul Dano, Jon Heder, Jena Malone, Margarita Levieva, Shay Mandigo.

Hello I Must Be Going / U.S.A. (Director: Todd Louiso, Screenwriter: Sarah Koskoff) — Divorced, childless, demoralized and condemned to move back in with her parents at the age of 35, Amy Minsky's prospects look bleak – until the unexpected attention of a teenage boy changes everything. Cast: Melanie Lynskey, Blythe Danner, Christopher Abbott, John Rubinstein, Julie White. DAY ONE FILM

Keep the Lights On / U.S.A. (Director: Ira Sachs, Screenwriters: Ira Sachs, Mauricio Zacharias) —An autobiographically inspired story of a passionate long-term relationship between two men driven by addiction and secrets but bound by love and hopefulness.Cast: Thure Lindhardt, Zachary Booth, Julianne Nicholson, Souleymane Sy Savane, Paprika Steen.

LUV / U.S.A. (Director: Sheldon Candis, Screenwriters: Sheldon Candis, Justin Wilson) — An orphaned 11-year-old boy is forced to face the unpleasant truth about his beloved uncle during one harrowing day in the streets of Baltimore. Cast: Common, Michael Rainey Jr., Dennis Haysbert, Danny Glover, Charles S. Dutton.

Middle Of Nowhere / U.S.A. (Director and screenwriter: Ava DuVernay) — When her husband is incarcerated, an African-American woman struggles to maintain her marriage and her identity. Cast: Emayatzy Corinealdi, David Oyelowo, Omari Hardwick, Lorraine Touissant, Edwina Findley.

Nobody Walks / U.S.A. (Director: Ry Russo-Young, Screenwriters: Lena Dunham, Ry Russo-Young) — Martine, a young artist from New York, is invited into the home of a hip, liberal LA family for a week. Her presence unravels the family’s carefully maintained status quo, and a mess of sexual and emotional entanglements ensues. Cast: John Krasinski, Olivia Thirlby, Rosemarie DeWitt, India Ennenga, Justin Kirk.

Safety Not Guaranteed / U.S.A. (Director: Colin Trevorrow, Screenwriter: Derek Connolly) — A trio of magazine employees investigate a classified ad seeking a partner for time travel. One employee develops feelings for the paranoid but compelling loner and seeks to discover what he’s really up to. Cast: Aubrey Plaza, Mark Duplass, Jake Johnson, Karen Soni.

Save the Date / U.S.A. (Director: Michael Mohan, Screenwriters: Jeffrey Brown, Egan Reich, Michael Mohan) — As her sister Beth prepares to get married, Sarah finds herself caught up in an intense post-breakup rebound. The two fumble through the redefined emotional landscape of modern day relationships, forced to relearn how to love and be loved. Cast: Lizzy Caplan, Alison Brie, Martin Starr, Geoffrey Arend, Mark Webber.

Simon Killer / France, U.S.A. (Director and screenwriter: Antonio Campos) — A recent college graduate goes to Paris after breaking up with his girlfriend of 5 years. Once there, he falls in love with a young prostitute and their fateful journey begins. Cast: Brady Corbet, Mati Diop, Constance Rousseau, Michael Abiteboul, Solo.

Smashed / U.S.A. (Director: James Ponsoldt, Screenwriters: Susan Burke, James Ponsoldt) — Kate and Charlie are a young married couple whose bond is built on a mutual love of music, laughter and... drinking. When Kate decides to get sober, her new lifestyle brings troubling issues to the surface and calls into question her relationship with Charlie.Cast: Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Aaron Paul, Octavia Spencer, Nick Offerman, Megan Mullally.

The Surrogate / U.S.A. (Director and screenwriter: Ben Lewin) — Mark O'Brien, a 36-year-old poet and journalist with an iron lung, decides he no longer wishes to be a virgin. With the help of his therapist and the guidance of his priest, he contacts a professional sex surrogate to take him on a journey to manhood. Cast: John Hawkes, Helen Hunt, William H. Macy.

BTW, the Brie flick starts screening today at 2:30 pm. Check the earlier posting.
The team behind Save The Date have roots in 'mumblecore' genre so there will be nudity.

The big surprise of the Sundance could well be Mary Elizabeth Winstead in Smashed. There are some intimate scenes in the flick. Just not sure if it has nudity.

Update - January 24 -
No nudity from Alison Brie in Save the Date, but Lizzy Caplan does show her butt.

Last edited by roger76 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:35 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:48 am

Have thanks: 92 times
l4z4rd wrote:
snowdog wrote:

TriviaMan wrote:
snowdog wrote:

That means underwear to me. Hype bullshit until it happens. And there will probably be 10 dick closeups before she even gets in her underwear.

I told you so.

EXACTLY what I said.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:03 am

30-years old Texas native in her most notable movie career moment. Fondled by two middle-aged perves in Division III : Football's Finest (2011).

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:14 pm
novice member

Have thanks: 19 times
TriviaMan wrote:
l4z4rd wrote:
snowdog wrote:

TriviaMan wrote:
snowdog wrote:

That means underwear to me. Hype bullshit until it happens. And there will probably be 10 dick closeups before she even gets in her underwear.

I told you so.

EXACTLY what I said.

She said that the show would have some T&A, but "not my T's or A...well a little bit of A" and later said "inferred A."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:10 pm

Mr.Skin scouts at Sundance claims 'massively' talented is topless in Lay the Favorite (2012) .

She plays a stripper. There was early reports in December it was Rebecca Hall (also plays a stripper) who gets naked but apparently Laura will bare her big boobies very early in the movie. It's a birthday present to herself (and us) in reaching the big 3-0.

Updated January 24 :
- Pity the movie she chose to show the tatas in is pure crap! It would been much better if she does nudity in a flick she headlines. Kudos to British director Frears for persuading Laura to go upper frontal. It seems the American girls only disrobe if the film-maker is either gay, British or a woman.

Last edited by roger76 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:46 am

Great news, guys. Hot as fuck gets naked for the first time on screen in Compliance (2012).

"Newcomer Dreama Walker acquits herself admirably in the role of Becky, at first stridently denying the accusations against her and then gradually complying almost catatonically with Daniels’ directives. Her nude scenes are handled with relative discretion considering the level of verisimilitude necessary to convincingly execute her role, but it’s nevertheless a brave and impressively well-modulated performance."

"During the Q&A itself, actress Dreama Walker, who appears partially nude in the film, was subjected to catcalls of a sexual nature from audience members."

Sundance Q&As are often pretty staid affairs, but yesterday’s premiere of Craig Zobel’s new film Compliance got a lot more explosive than usual
What was the worst thing you heard at the Q&A?
There was a guy who said something about Dreama specifically, that I felt in really bad taste. From his reaction, I think that he regretted saying it at the same time. I actually felt bad for the guy. He said he enjoyed seeing her naked. I think in a way he was maybe trying to say something about the fact that something awful is happening to her and yet she is a beautiful girl and that made him uncomfortable, maybe. But I wasn’t trying to make her hot or anything.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, the comments went from admonishing to uncomfortable for star Dreama Walker.
When Walker attempted to talk about her role and performance, which required her to be at least partially nude for a large portion of the film, a man in the audience yelled: "Your body is pretty appealing," leaving Walker visibly shaken as a few other audiences members joined in with catcalls directed toward the cast and director.

The cutie-pie talks about her scene in the movie at -

Hope the final cut will be a hard R. Full frontal from Dreama will make my year.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:33 am

According to reliable reports, former Miss Teen USA 1995 (1st Runner Up) will do her first nudity in Black Rock (2012) alongside real-life friend Lake Bell. Proves my theory about actress in early 30's who are more accessible to nudity thanks to lack of proper roles. Katie is also the director. Scripted by her husband.

From Dainews :
"In the movie Black Rock Katie Aselton (Jenny from the League) and Lake Bell show breasts and brief buns when they have to strip out of wet clothes. Later there's a dark scene where we see the buns and when they get up to leave you might be able to see some brief bush. Again, dark, and in the distance."

"That said, there’s an amusing fealty the film shows to one particular genre hallmark – showcasing the nudity of its female leads – which is smartly conceived even if it’s largely unnecessary."

Updated - January 25
- interview with the girls. Bosworth needs to put on weight.

Last edited by roger76 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:29 am

Stills from Amanda Seyfried's Lovelace flick

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:44 am

Mad Men's possibly topless in Your Sister's Sister (2011)

Stuck in a deep personal rut a year after the death of his brother Tom, Jack (Duplass) accepts an invitation from his best friend, Iris (Emily Blunt), to spend a week alone at her family's island getaway so he can reflect on his life. He arrives to find the house already occupied by Iris' older sister, Hannah (Dewitt), and spends a few moments ogling her through the window before she hears a noise and nearly attacks him with an oar. Off to an awkward start, the two spend a long night loosening up over a bottle of booze, during which Hannah tells Jack she's just broken up with Pam, her girlfriend of seven years.

Beautifully played by Dewitt and Duplass, the talk flows as smoothly as the tequila, sounding natural yet carefully judged in its pauses and inflections. Their conversation effortlessly introduces the pic's pivotal incident as Jack, going a bit too far in reassuring Hannah how sexy she is, finds himself drunkenly suggesting a what-the-hell roll in the hay, a proposition the equally soused Hannah gamely accepts. The ensuing sex scene is over in a flash (the frantic search for a condom seems to last longer), but the consequences are almost immediate, especially when Iris surprises the pair by stopping by the house the next morning.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:16 am

and John Krasinski are illicit lovers in Nobody Walks (2012). There is a love scene and every indications points to Miss Thirlby in a see-thru moment. The director is a female so it's possible Olivia was okay with brief tits flash.

Thirlby plays Martine, a 23-year-old New York artist, who arrives in Los Angeles to stay in the pool house of a family friend, Julie (DeWitt), where she plans to complete the sound on an experimental film with the help of Julie’s husband Peter (Krasinski), who works as a professional sound designer.

Such sexual tensions underline just about every human interaction in the movie. Early on, when Peter and Martine are recording ambient sounds for her art project—a black-and-white avant-garde loop, dominated by images of ants and other insects—there’s a well-played scene in which Peter asks Martine to lie down, close her eyes, and try to guess the sounds he’s getting from his directional microphone. If the mic isn’t intended to be a phallic symbol, it sure seems like it when Peter puts it close to her slightly open mouth, picking up her slow breaths.

While Russo-Young might be applauded for a more mature, restrained approach in telling this story, it also lacks fizzle. For a film about libidos, it might have been a little more libidinous, either in tone or style, both of which are fairly muted. (There is but one boldly edited scene, which cleverly intercuts sex inside a soundproof room with shots and noises from the world outside.)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:48 am
novice member

Have thanks: 9 times
Regarding the Deanna Walker article. Some people wonder why some actresses are reluctant to do nude or intimate scenes. It's because guys are assholes with big mouths. Can't believe someone would yell that at her.

[ 396 posts ] Go to page Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 27 Next